Become a part of pushing Chance Fashion to the next level!
Right now we’re working to raise funds to cover:
- License, Technology, & Service renewals for 2017.
- Production Expenses for bigger scale venues, such as rental fees, insurance, and liquor permits
- Headsets / walkies for the Production Staff.
- Ongoing production supplies such as programs, name tags / badges for talent identification, lights, power strips & staging for backstage.
- Standing mirrors, kit costs, & hair/makeup kits for Hair and Makeup.
- Pipe & drape, runway lighting, and microphones for bigger venues that require equipment rentals.
- Red carpet and stanchions for the entry way of venues.
- Hardware to maintain & upkeep the runway.
- 4ft wide, 24ft long white heel-safe carpet for the runway.
Funds received contribute directly to the local fashion community through inclusive monthly fashion productions, quarterly open photo shoots, free networking events, and an ongoing effort to provide resources & opportunities to fashion artists of all levels.
Chance Fashion is also happy to accept product or service donations, such as:
- Fabric & sewing supplies for Designers.
- Gift bags for models and/or guests.
- Supplies for Hair and Makeup Artists.
- Laptops / equipment for the Staff Team.
- Marketing & Promotional Services.
- Technology / equipment for Photographers.
You can also get hands-on! If you’d like to volunteer time to Chance, please visit: VOLUNTEER.
If you work for a company that participates in gift-matching for time volunteered, your time may also double as a cash donation to Chance Fashion through our “Dollars for Doers” Program.
The fine print: Chance Fashion is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, so donations made may be deductible. Please contact your tax adviser, and we’re happy to give you a receipt for your donation.
To request a receipt or inquire about the dollars for doers program, please contact Bob@ChanceFashion.org
Thank you for supporting your local Fashion Community!